On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Marine .
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
LEONI installation cables are suitable for connecting fixed and sporadically moving parts inside and outside of marine applications. These halogen free, electron-beam cross-linked cables have very good fire safety characteristics and resistance to high temperatures, which allows them to be used in an extremely wide range of applications.
- Halogen free: IEC 60754-1, EN 50267-2-1
- No corrosive gases: IEC 60754-2, EN 50267-2-2
- No toxic gases: NF X 70-100
- Low smoke density: IEC 61034, DIN EN 61034-2, EN 50268-2
- Flame retardant: EN/IEC 60332-1-2
- Non-flame propagating: IEC 60332-3, DIN EN 60332-3, EN 50266-2
- Low fire load: DIN 51900
- Cross-linked insulating compound HF90: IEC 60092-360