LEONI has developed a floatable cable that now enables cable-supported audio connection during dives.
Here it has been possible to combine the characteristics of a diving safety line with those of a high-quality communication cable.
On request, this diving telephone line can be equipped with the appropriate connection for your system and can be delivered on a cable drum.
The communication between diver and signal unit ashore is also ensured by a slip ring on the drummed version, so it is possible to roll up and down during the dive.
The properties of the immersion cable system at a glance:
- Rope braid for better grip
- Available in signal colours
- Designed for high tensile loads
- Suitable for use on diving telephone systems
- Standard lengths 50 m and 80 m
- Customer-specific adaption possible