On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Marine .
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
In the naval defence engineering segment, LEONI offers a comprehensive portfolio of application-specific cable solutions for inboard and outboard uses. The focus here is on special properties in the event of fire (smoke gas density, toxicity, corrosiveness of the smoke gasses, self-extinguishing properties), both lateral and longitudinal watertightness, electromagnetic compatibility as well as long-term stability of the jacket materials used. LEONI has solutions ranging from highly flexible, ultra-fine copper wire through to hybrid cable thick as an arm, which they also refine into ready-to connect and ready-to fit assembled cable systems and fully wired modules.
The NavalLine® product range comprises:
- Inboard and outboard cables
- Laterally and longitudinally waterproof cables for outboard applications
- Self-extinguishing submarine cables
- Customised solutions for inboard and outboard cabling
- Trailing and underwater cables with integrated strain relief
- Either steel or aramide strain relief elements for rated loads up to several tons
- Cables with connectors
- Design and development of cable systems